NO PURCHASE OR PARTICIPATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PARTICIPATION DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or in Puerto Rico.
- DATES OF SWEEPSTAKES
- Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01am (CST) on April 1, 2022 and closes at 11:59:01pm on April 30, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who submit sales reporting in April and are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry (the “Entrant”). Void outside of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Officers, directors, managers, and employees of OneAffiniti LLC (the “Sponsor”), and each of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, consultants and agents, as well as immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each such person, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Sweepstakes (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate. “Immediate family member” shall be deemed to mean husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law. Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER
- There is two (1) ways to enter:
- Partners must submit sales reporting within the month of April to be entered into the sweepstakes. All submissions must be completed by 11:59:01pm on April 30, 2022.
- Entries submitted by anyone other than the Entrant are void. The decision of the Sponsor on when a survey submission is received is final. In case of dispute as to the identity of any Entrant, entry will be declared made by the registered name and address on such entry.
- Entry is free and only Entrants who are deemed to be eligible, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, will qualify for the drawing. Each eligible Entrant may enter the drawing once. Any contact details entered incorrectly shall be deemed invalid and will result in an ineligible entry. No entries will be accepted after the Entry Period lapses. Any Entrant who is not deemed eligible and/or who does not comply with the terms and conditions herein (or such other terms and conditions and guidelines as the Sponsor may specify from time to time) will be disqualified. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries (in its absolute discretion) in contravention of these terms and conditions.
- Neither Sponsor nor any Sweepstakes Entity is responsible for any entry that is lost, late, illegible, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delay in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, human error, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise. The Sponsor does not warrant that the content and delivery of this website shall be free from errors, bugs or viruses, or interruptions. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer and profile related to or resulting from participation. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor or Sweepstakes Entity.
- There is two (1) ways to enter:
- On or about May 15, 2022 two (2) potential Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the Sponsor. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- PRIZE: Two (2) Prizes will be awarded. Prizes will consist of one (1) Nintendo Switch for each of the two (2) winners. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is USD$299 each.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS
- Limit of one (1) Prize per person/household. The Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable and there will be no substitutions or cash redemptions; except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor will not replace a lost or stolen Prize. In the case of unavailability of any Prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. The Prize Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, including taxes imposed on his/her income. No more than the stated number of Prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. All Prizes will be awarded. Potential Prize Winners consent to the use of his/her name, likeness, biographical information, and voice in advertising worldwide without additional compensation (TN residents will not be required to sign a Publicity Release as a condition of winning a Prize).
- Potential Prize winners will be notified by the Sponsor by phone, email or the United States Postal Service within seven days from the date of drawing (the “Notification”). The Prize Winner will be required to sign and return (except where prohibited) a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release and a W-9 tax form (the “Paperwork”) within fourteen (14) days of the Notification. The potential Prize Winner must return the Paperwork within the date and time indicated in the Notification. If the potential Prize Winner fails to return the Paperwork within the date and time indicated in the Notification, or is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, such potential Prize Winner and his/her entry will be disqualified and another potential Prize Winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received. If the Notification is returned as undeliverable, this will result in disqualification and an alternate Prize Winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. After verification of the Affidavit, the Prize will be mailed using the United States Postal Service.
- The value associated with the Prize is taxable as income and the Prize Winner is solely responsible for any taxes, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state and local taxes that become due with respect to the value of the Prize. The Sponsor must report the value of the Prize to the Internal Revenue Service in the year the Prize is received by the Prize Winner and will be reported to the Prize Winner and the Internal Revenue Service in the form of a Form 1099.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to request the Prize Winner to produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Sponsor’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) before issuing the Prize in order to confirm the Prize Winner’s identity and eligibility to enter and claim a Prize.
- Prize Winners will be shipped their Prize within 4 weeks from receipt of the signed Paperwork.
- No compensation will be provided for any Prizes that are not able to be awarded to a Prize Winner.
- All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants and the Prize Winner agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities, which are final in all respects and not subject to appeal. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify permanently from this Sweepstakes any Entrant it believes has violated these Official Rules and verify eligibility of Entrants. False and/or deceptive entries or acts shall render Entrants ineligible. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any Entrant regarding this Sweepstakes, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants, and the Prize Winner release the Sponsor and each and all of the Sweepstakes Entities, from any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, and/or the receipt or use/misuse of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, death or property damage. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. All Sweepstakes materials are subject to verification and are void if (a) not obtained in accordance with these Official Rules and through legitimate channels, (b) any part is counterfeited, altered, defective, damaged, illegible, reproduced, tampered with, mutilated or irregular in any way, (c) are obtained where prohibited, or (d) they contain printing, typographical, mechanical, or other errors. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of Sweepstakes materials submitted to Sponsor. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by activities beyond the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use Prize Winner’s name, address (city & state), voice and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity, for this Sweepstakes only, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants, Sponsor, or Sweepstakes Entities. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and randomly draw from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date to award prizes.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS.
- NO LIABILITY
- By participating, Entrants and the Prize Winner agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claims made by any Entrant, Prize Winner, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from receipt, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in any promotion related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
- USE OF DATA
- WINNERS LIST
- To obtain a list of winners visit www.oneaffiniti.com/winners/ or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by September 15, 2022 OneAffiniti Sweepstakes Winners List, 9600 Great Hills Trail Ste 220W, Austin, TX 78759.
- Pomeroy Technologies LLC
1020 Petersburg Road
Hebron, KY 41048
- Pomeroy Technologies LLC