Incentive Solutions is a global leader of channel software and services. With the recent acquisition of OneAffiniti and significant investment into R&D, Incentive Solutions is leading the way for channel marketers to break-through traditional barriers and gain complete end-to-end visibility and control of their co-marketing campaigns.
As product manager your role is to be the customer spokesperson, product visionary, team champion, and a strategic leader of the Channel Marketing product category at Incentive Solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is a holistic, high-level role with responsibilities that encompass the entire product lifecycle — from customer discovery to product delivery. You drive the product strategy by understanding customer needs, the product, and the overall market. This is largely an external-facing role with key stakeholders including customers, analysts, partners, sales, marketing, operations, delivery and the product team.
You will work alongside Product Owners who are responsible for turning customer pains and problems into actionable user stories.
You are not responsible for attending agile and scrum meetings on a regular basis, nor are you directly engaging with the development team as these are the responsibilities of the Product Owner.
- Market research and discovery
- Discover what users need by conducting research and uncovering critical insights
- Engage regularly with industry analysts to explore emerging trends and participate in studies
- Participate in customer and partner advisory councils and regularly interface 1×1 with key clients
- Roadmap innovation
- Develop and evolve the Channel Marketing product’s long-term vision and strategy
- Anticipate the market to ensure the product North Star and 3-year roadmap positions the company for success
- Assess business value and successfully prioritize roadmap items accordingly
- Ensure major roadmap initiatives have a direct, positive impact on Net Promote Scores from customers, partners and staff
- Stakeholder engagement
- Align the board and executive leadership team around a cohesive product roadmap
- Champion the team, partners, and external stakeholders to ensure alignment around overall strategy and direction of the product
- Oversee the Product Council for the Channel Marketing product line
Job Specifications & Requirements
- At least five years’ experience in Product Management or Product Ownership
- Deep understanding of channel marketing and/or marketing automation
- Excellent presentation skills 1×1 and to large audiences
- Track record of influencing senior executives
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Preferably a track record of engaging with industry analysts
Why join us?
As a fast-growing technology services company with offices across the globe, we celebrate creative problem solving and highly motivated individuals. We are a purpose and values-led organization that offers:
- Working with some of the largest brands in the world
- An innovative technology platform
- A global company, with global opportunities
- An informal, collaborative work environment with close access to senior management
Applicants should submit a brief statement explaining why they will be a good fit for this role along with their resume. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
|Benefits||Health & Dental, 401K|