Incentive Solutions joined forces with OneAffiniti to become a leading global channel management technology provider.
OneAffiniti services more than 3,500 channel partners globally and offers a service-enabled technology platform to create customized, scalable through-channel marketing programs, amplifying growth for brands such as Lenovo, HP, HPE, Dell, Cisco, Malwarebytes, Synnex, VMware, and Microsoft – and their channel partners reaching more than 4 million decision makers each month.
About the role
Are you passionate about Agile and dedicated to your team’s success? We are looking to hire a Scrum Master for this influential role who can take our product development practices to the next level and champion a culture of continual improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities
Act as a servant leader for the Sydney and Manila based team; responsible for developing and cultivating high performing teams using Agile values, principles and practices.
Be a highly organized, dynamic, outcome-oriented individual with excellent delivery management skills, capable of working across multiple project streams.
Collaborate with and influence multiple stakeholders to drive roadmap initiatives from concept through to successful delivery
Coach teams and individuals in the adoption of improvements in delivery practices
Produce and analyze team productivity metrics to coach the team on areas of focus for ongoing improvement
Job Specifications and Requirements
To be considered for this position you will have :
- 5+ years of demonstrated delivery experience with at least 3+ years as a Certified Scrum Master in Agile teams
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex technical and business problems to effectively remove team impediments, mitigate project risk and delivery successful outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills; with a strong ability to influence your teams and stakeholders
- A wealth of techniques for facilitating agile ceremonies and maintaining team focus (sprint planning, retrospectives, and reviews).
- Extensive experience coaching team members in the Agile mindset and practices.
Not required, but preferred:
- Understanding of channel marketing and/or marketing automation
- Working with geographically distributed teams and stakeholders
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Asana collaboration tools
- Knowledge of AWS and GCP environments and services
Why join us?
As a fast-growing technology services company with offices in Atlanta, Austin, London, Manila and Sydney we celebrate creative problem solving and highly motivated individuals. We are a purpose and values-led organization that offers:
- Working with some of the largest brands in the world
- An innovative technology platform
- A global company, with global opportunities
- An informal, collaborative work environment with close access to senior management
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional development training allowance
- Flexible working conditions